Think the snow on Rockaway Beach, Oregon this morning (or at your house) means it’s cold already?
Kinda, sorta. But now it’s time for the deep freeze.
Arctic Air Is Plunging Through Northern Washington and is headed our way. For Portland, the Willamette Valley and even the Oregon Coast it will mean the coldest temperatures this winter. And records may fall.
Record Lows To Beat For Friday Morning February 25, 2011
- Portland, Oregon – 20 degrees
- Hillsboro, Oregon – 18 degrees
- Salem, Oregon – 22 degrees
- McMinnville, Oregon – 21 degrees
- Astoria, Oregon – 25 degrees
- Hood River, Oregon – 17 degrees
I think most lows Friday morning (we usually hit our low around sunrise) will be in the 18-24 degree range. Let’s see how many records fall!